Monday, June 7, 2010

Nina Dolls My Way Shoe

If you are Looking for a strappy sandal You'll have Nina Dolls My Way your way in the Nina Dolls My Way. Cool in corduroy this t-strap sandal has just the right amount of femininity with a suede ruffle detail, on a stacked banana heel. A Nina Dolls Original. Features a padded footbed, a fabric and micro-suede upper, a non-skid outsole and a stacked heel. Take a retro approach to fashion wearing the vampy Nina Dolls My Way T-straps. Lightly distressed leather upper in a dress T-strap style with a round open toe, stud embellishment, heel sling strap and double ankle straps featuring adjustable buckles. Nina Dolls My Way have Smooth faux leather lining and cushioned insole. Dress style midsole. Stacked-look 3 inch angular high heel. Flat traction outsole.

No comments:

Post a Comment